Maine

Venue Locations and their average costs

I feel like theres a lot of people on here, taht are on a budget. So I thought I would share what I've found out so far and others can add to this so that we have a list going!

These quotes depend on a lot of things keep in mind, if you choose more expensive meals obviously the price goes up it also depends on the amount of people if food is included in the price.

The Barn on Walnut Hill - $9,000-10,000
     Does not include any food. Includes use of the property, house and barn, friday through Sunday.

Camp Hammond -
      Including both venue (rented out for one whole day) and catering (black tie catering required) ~ $10,000 (estimate for 150 people) 
     Black Tie Catering is also the exclusive caterer of Pineland Farms and Wallingford Hall (These are more than Camp Hammond so assume the $15,000-20,000 range for either) again this is for 150 people

Clay Hill Farm -
     The price is lowered quite a bit if you do it on a Friday or Sunday but for a Saturday Wedding they have  a minimum requirement of $10,000-15,000

Wolfes Neck Farm-
        $1,000 for rental of the grounds, $100 security deposit 
       This does not include ANYTHING you need to get a tent, porta potty, music, food etc. This also does not include electricity or water.

Ocean Woods-
         Approx $6,000 for all rentals necessary then approx 30-50 per person 

On the Marsh
         Outdoor tented reception minimum of $22,000
 (for Saturday, Fridays and Sundays have a lower minimum)

Spring Meadows
         $1,000 facility fee $25-55 per person depending on choices of food

Joespeh's By the Sea
         $500 facility fee... if your having your ceremony on site you'll need to rent charis for about $2 per person
        For about 150 people after tax and gratuity and chairs for ceremony we figured it out to be about $8,500 (and thats a high estimate)

Thats all I have for now hope this helps others who are looking

Re: Venue Locations and their average costs

• edited December 2011
    Oh and ...
    Broadturn Farm (which I love they have a barn and tons of flowers)
    $2,000 for the grounds for a rehearsal add $500 
    includes use of grounds, barn. parking on site, bathrooms indoor and outdoor, first floor of farmhouse for getting dressed DOES NOT INCLUDE tables tent chairs linen food

Dunegrass is about 50 per person and they charge a fee for on site ceremony i think its about 300 maybe a little more and i'm not sure if theres an additional reception fee my guess is there is.

Stone Mountain Arts Center: 75 pp (for all inclusive package) Email them about other options, no venue fee
    includes use of 2 barns, tables chairs linen, dinner, toast, decorating within reason, gratuity. But if you are having a band or DJ you are required to pay an additional 500 for their engineer/sound system
    They also offer a 100pp package that includes the sound system fee, cake, horse and buggy rides, flowers, decor, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards