Getting in Shape
Options

My Fitness Pal

So I've finally figured out how to add friends...so let me know if you need a buddy! You can find me too: Pnutbutr80. I'm trying to lose between 30-35 lbs w/in a year. Not just for the wedding which is May 27, 2013 but truly want a lifestyle change for a better me. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated!

Re: My Fitness Pal

• Options
    FitnessPal has truly helped me make a lifestyle change. It's hard sometimes but with the tool it makes me more aware of what I am eating and lets you gradually strip away bad habits because you're not doing some crazy diet. So far I've lost 11 lbs.  Keep it up!!! :)
  • Options
    I love myfitnesspal! It's an awesome tool. Its hard to really pay attention to everything your eating at first and make sure you record it, but after it becomes a habit it's wonderful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_my-fitness-pal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:beb6ec60-ec42-4ca4-845a-07c0012057cfPost:3c1ce573-e997-4066-a96a-620bceaeaecc">My Fitness Pal</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I've finally figured out how to add friends...so let me know if you need a buddy! You can find me too: Pnutbutr80. I'm trying to lose between 30-35 lbs w/in a year. Not just for the wedding which is May 27, 2013 but truly want a lifestyle change for a better me. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated!
    Posted by Pnutbutr[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I love fitness pal since i have been on it lost over 20lbs..I will add you,,,The message boards are fun too! 

</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will add you!  It has definitely helped me and my FI out as far as seeing what we are eating and how much.  He has lost 15 pounds and I've lost 11:)  Good luck, you will see results before you know it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies...I have logged for a week now and can't believe how fast everything adds up. Then the foods I thought were healthy really isn't. I need a big time adjustment in what I'm eating! I'm going to try the C25K program someone mentioned in another post as well.
  • Options
    Great Job on the 11lbs and making it a lifestyle change and not a quick fix!!! Keep up all the hard work!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_my-fitness-pal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:beb6ec60-ec42-4ca4-845a-07c0012057cfPost:497adf92-77f2-4008-83e2-c99e450d938d">Re: My Fitness Pal</a>:
    [QUOTE]FitnessPal has truly helped me make a lifestyle change. It's hard sometimes but with the tool it makes me more aware of what I am eating and lets you gradually strip away bad habits because you're not doing some crazy diet. So far I've lost 11 lbs.  Keep it up!!! :)
    Posted by cblanco1[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards