Virginia
Options

BOTANICAL GARDENS

Good evening all,

Have any of you had your wedding at the Botanical Gardens?  How was it?  How was their preferred caterer (Creative Catering)?  I really like what I see online at the Botanical Gardens.  It's beautiful.  Would like your thoughts on the venue please.  We have about 40 people and will more than likely schedule for the Garden Cafe room.

Re: BOTANICAL GARDENS

• Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which Botanical Gardens are you talking about?  There are hundreds in VA....
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    cmluptoncmlupton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Norfolk, VA Botanical Gardens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I looked at the Botanical Gardens, and tasted with Creative.  The food was not good at all. They sounded great on paper, but then when I met with them, I was very disappointed.  I actually was going to book Chef by Design Catering Co. (on their list - LOVED THEM!), but then we changed our date, and they were already booked! :(  Good luck!
  • Options
    cmluptoncmlupton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you FunLovingBride.  Did you still decide to book your venue with Botanical Gardens? 
  • Options
    fiestyjfiestyj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wayyy to expensive. had my heart set on BG but couldn't do it, I mean you can't go out of the area your in for photos, you have to rent chairs, can't hang anything in indoor spaces, its really to much well at least for us it was and my wedding only consists of 50 people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards