Nebraska-Omaha

full-figure longline bra recommendations?

Unfortunately, most stores around here don't have any plus-size longline bras that I can try on, so I have to order several and try them on. :(Does anyone have any recommendations of places to order from/good brands to try?  I'm about a 42DD.  I was thinking of trying JCPenney & biggerbras.com, but I'm undecided as to which ones to order.TIA!
Photobucket

My food blog:
www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Re: full-figure longline bra recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    I have been wondering the same thing. I am a 44 DD and I have a really long torso. Every thing that I try on is way too short. I have been wondering where to go to buy or try them on. I don't want to order something for $100-200 and have it not work and have the hassel of sending it back. Ughhh. I still have some time to figure it out. If you find anything out please pass the info on!
  • jamiellisjamiellis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a 44 G and Davids Bridal bras are the BEST!. They're very supportive and not too bad in price. They also should have them in your size to try on in the store. Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards