Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Diamond Event Center??

Has anyone had there reception there and if so did you like the place? Food was good?

Re: Diamond Event Center??

• Options
    Lauren1102Lauren1102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna have mine there, but we decided to go for the Skyview Lodge. I've heard both good and bad things about Diamond Event. Their food tasted pretty good when we went for a food tasting there, HOWEVER I did hear that they re-use foods from past events. Not sure if it's true or not, I would hope not.

IT's very pretty inside. I really didn't like the fact that there could be another reception going on next to ours, I've heard of people from another wedding crashing others and I definitly didn't want to deal with anything like that and getting the WHOLE place was more then what we wanted to spend.

Have you checked into Vells? I believe it's further down on Pearl Rd, from the Diamond Event. My fiance's cousin had their reception there and really loved the place. Also you could check out Skyview Lodge. :)

Good luck!!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a few things there and it is really nice!  the only draw back for me is I am looking for a ceremony on site reception and the diamond center is basicly in a stip mall. once you get past that it is great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married there in 35 days! its a lovely place. Ken and Kelly are so helpful. Food is really good... No they dont reuse food' left overs are donated to the food bank...

we are saving tons by using the dj service and uplighting.. also, they do have a chapel for onsite ceremonies ( which we are also using..)

It is true that there might be another reception going on, but its like that at alot of places, and if you need room for more than 150, then you would have the entire place, anyway.

Check them out. the price is great, the staff is awesome, and the food was wonderful... Location leaves something to be desired, but im not planning on spending my entire wedding out in the parking lot, anyway.

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had his wedding and reception there recently.  I thought it was a very nice place.  The food was great.  The staff seemed very good.  Although as someone else pointed out you have to be prepared that another reception could be going on at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards