Michigan-Lansing
Options

Wedding Coordinator

Need some suggestions on Wedding Coordinators for the day of the ceremony.  Can anyone give me some people to check into?  Thanks so much!

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• Options
    lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tammara at Grand Jour Events, she seems great and has been very helpful thus far!! Also very reasonably priced, http://www.grandjourevents.com/

I have also heard great things about Rachel at Beautiful Day Events.
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ones we are considering are:

Lynn from W.E.D.   wedmi.com

Monica from Organized Occasions
  • Options
    npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used A Beautiful Day events and Loved her!!
  • Options
    lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Lynn from WED for other events and loved her work and everything about her. I hired her for my wedding and it wouldn't have been my wedding without her. She did everything from helping make decisions, recommending vendors and keeping me calm. She was incredibly supportive and completely organized. I can't imagine a better DOC or Event Planner. She is amazing!!!!
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Ele3 Events (www.ele3events.com).  You get 3 ladies for the price of one, they are super sweet, very professional, and have a lot of experience.  Their prices are very reasonable as well.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    katno123katno123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am currently working w/ Lynn from WED for my wedding and she has been fabulous!  Also, if you book her husband Matt for your DJ, they offer a discount.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We recently booked Lynn for DOC as well.  We did book her husband and are looking at using some items for decor as well - so far she has been great to work with. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards