Hawaii
Options

Hens Day Suggestions in Oahu

We are from Australia getting married on Oahu November this year and having our bucks/hens days a couple of days before the wedding.  FH has decided what he is doing but I am stuck. One thing I know is we are meeting up for all of us to go on a Sunset cruise and then going out for tea but before that I have no idea.  

One of my problems is the age range, from 9 yo to 81 yo, I want to do something that all of us will enjoy.  Not interested in day spa or similar as we are doing something very similar to this for my bridal shower.  Thought about snorkelling but not sure how my step grandmother will go with this, she is an active 81 yo.

Do you ladies have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Hens Day Suggestions in Oahu

• Options
    thats so cute, i've never heard of bucks/hens day before! Sorry, I wish I had suggestions but I dont, hopefully other brides will :) Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hmm, how about painting ceramics thing? That should be fun for all ages? I've seen this place at Ward Warehouse before www.claycafehawaii.com
    I have never been there so I can't vouch for it, but looks fun. Although it does say 10days till you get your piece, but I'm sure if you reserve and explain your situation, they will do it much more quickly.
    Hope this helps!
  • Options
    How about a tour through a botanical garden? There are a few around the island, but the one closest to Waikiki is named Foster Garden and it's beautiful! So many interesting plants and trees. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards