Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Guestbook Idea

I am married and usually on the bump, but I thought I would share this idea with you ladies planning your weddings. 

My brother's best friend got married and they did this. 

Anyways, they had a canvas with a tree painted on it.  They had all of their guests put a finger print leaf(green paint) on the branches  and write their name underneath their fingerprint.  They are going to hang this in their home.  I thought this was such a great idea!

I will also add that they had an outdoor garden wedding, so this worked great with the theme as well!
Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Guestbook Idea

• Yep, I've seen this done before. Super cute idea!
  • I'm doing a scrapbook, with pages already prefilled with the planning stages, dresses i tried on and so forth... we will have a polaroid camera on the table so that guests can take fun pictures of themselves.
    The pages will already be pre-organized, with picture corners inplace to allow them to just slide their picture into the space and a spot for them to write whatever they want beside their photos, be it inspirational quotes/advice, fun messages and whatever they wish to write
    I'm a big scrapbooker though so it will be a bit more work for me beforehand but worth it as a keepsake afterwards, rather than a typical guestbook that you likely won't look at again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards