Options

My grandmothers would rise from the grave

if I took a pic like this...the rebel in me is drawn to this pic

Pinned Image

Re: My grandmothers would rise from the grave

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    It's not like you would be showing anything but legs.... Yeah, I'm no help. Sorry grannies.
  • Options
    umm, i ike it! shoot, that will be your husband then, its no holds barred then!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    I actually like it...but my granny wouldn't god bless her soul!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Love it! And it wouldn't have to be seen by anyone but you two.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-grandmothers-would-rise-from-the-grave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:57f0c002-ab89-4c68-9905-214dcd1a4aa2Post:e7dbf2d8-1423-442b-94e3-2f774d8bd9e4">Re: My grandmothers would rise from the grave</a>:
    [QUOTE]umm, i ike it! shoot, that will be your husband then, its no holds barred then!
    Posted by MissusD1116[/QUOTE]

Ditto
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I was eating while reading this & almost chocked lmbo! *clears throat* Ok, I'm good. I actually love the pic & I'm gonna show it to FI when he gets home. I'm just scared that my mother & grandmother will be too prude to allow it (although, I'll try to get it done w/o them knowing & just keep it for our viewing pleasure).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I already decided that one and these:
    Just for him shots

Will happen

*off to do lunges*
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    lol My granny would be like go head gurl!! lol...she's a sassy little thing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lol....they know I always go against the grain! I know I would do it while he and I are taking pics and no one else is around! My sister is going to shoot my "4 My Groom's Eyes Only" pictures!!
  • Options
    In Response to >Re: My grandmothers would rise from the grave<[QUOTE]I already decided that one and these: Will happen *off to do lunges*
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]
    I love this picture!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-grandmothers-would-rise-from-the-grave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:57f0c002-ab89-4c68-9905-214dcd1a4aa2Post:9a9cef4b-3996-44ef-9e51-e09087ad37b2">Re: My grandmothers would rise from the grave</a>:
    [QUOTE]I already decided that one and these: Will happen *off to do lunges*
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

<div>Get it girl... That looks like a cool shot!!  Both of them!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

• Options
    I LOVE THAT PIC !!!
    Ill be sending to my photag.....
    like right now
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yes, now that im in the gym I will be doing a boudoir photo shoot just for FH !! He has no idea im doing it..I can't wait !!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    I'm going to steal that and do it right on the beach......standing in the water.
  • Options
    GREAT IDEA!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-grandmothers-would-rise-from-the-grave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:57f0c002-ab89-4c68-9905-214dcd1a4aa2Post:3a9bf851-68f5-4689-b680-06fe1f2b5d33">Re: My grandmothers would rise from the grave</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to steal that and do it right on the beach......standing in the water.
    Posted by Yolie1098[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I love the pick but....my Dh is shorter than me and when I have on heels he disappears ....this pic may give a totally different perspective of whats going on...imagine looking at this & all you see is some black hands near my bottom  and dreads peeking over my shoulder .....lol...ohh that just might work after all...hahaha sorry I'm terrible..lol  PS GMa would be cheering us on lol
  • Options
    WHAT A HOTTTTTT PICTURE!!!!! :D

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards