Jewish Weddings

Ceremony songs - Hava Nagila

Do you think Hava Nagila is an appropriate song to use for our recessional song? Any other ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony songs - Hava Nagila

• ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_ceremony-songs-hava-nagila?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:399Discussion:0e9f6d3d-c091-4f18-88ee-928d94f07974Post:4af905a1-5bc7-4e24-969c-cd0083904704">Ceremony songs - Hava Nagila</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you think Hava Nagila is an appropriate song to use for our recessional song? Any other ideas?
    Posted by mandm111[/QUOTE]

Most people will probably start singing siman tov v'mazel tov - and have negilah will probably be played as your hora... right? Maybe choose a different song just to vary it up?
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • siman tov is a good one and so is the song from the seven blessings - kol sasson v'kol simcha kol chatan v'kol callah....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards