Indiana-Indianapolis

Alfred Angelo in Castleton, In

I have an appt at the Alfred Angelo store tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had shopped there. I am kind of scared about it as I am not one of those snooty uppity girls and am afraid of how I will be treated.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alfred Angelo in Castleton, In

• edited December 2011
    I have an appt at the Alfred Angelo store tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had shopped there. I am kind of scared about it as I am not one of those snooty uppity girls and am afraid of how I will be treated.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they don't treat you right, leave.  You don't have to spend your money there if they treat you like crap.

As for advice on the store itself, try your local boards over there on the left and they can help you out more than us.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't go to that AA store, but we went to one in this area and it was an awesome experience...
  • I went into that one when looking for bridesmaids dresses. They were nice, but they were also slow. We were the only ones in the store. sooo idk how it would be if they were busy.
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went there for my bridesmaid dresses.  We didn't have an appt but they fit us in and they were wonderful!  They were very attentive to all 5 of my bridesmaids needs.  I would highly recommend them.
  • I didn't go there for my wedding dress, but I went with a friend to look at bridesmaid dresses..we didn't have an appt so we expected to have to wait.  The store was empty when we got there so we assumed we would get some assistance from one of the four employees there, but we didn't.  They told us they were fully booked and we could look around on our own but no one could help us.  We ended up being there about 45 minutes, during that time 1 other bride came in with 1 bridesmaid.  IMHO, terrible service, we can SEE you aren't busy...The next time we came with an appt and it went more smoothly.  The one drawback I saw was the employee doing measurements for sizing was pulling the tape waaaay too tight, I told her I don't want the dress to fit that tight so she might not want to pull the tape so tight (she was taking about 1-2 inches off my actual measurements)  In the end, her supervisor came over and remeasured, all of 3 of us bought a different (and correct) size because of that.  Just be cautious like you would at any other store, you're spending a lot of money to buy your dream dress, have fun and take your time!
  • I LOVED Alfred Angelo in Castleton! They have beautiful dresses and the staff were all super friendly and helpful.

It's kind of obvious to me that if you want to go anywhere to look at dresses and have help, you need to make an appointment. If you don't make an appointment, I think it's kind of silly and unfair to be mad and criticize them.
    What I loved about Alfred Angelo is that they only book one bride at a time [during the week at the Indy store, anyway] so I got full-service attention. I hope you enjoyed your visit as much as I did!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I had a very nice appt...but I ended up going to Ella Park Bridal in Evansville, (so worth the drive) I got a 1200.00 dress for 300$ and the service was AMAZING!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards