New York

Hello strangers!!! (And a quickie for sale blurb)

Hey ladies!!!

God, it's been forever since I logged into The Knot... first off I am super excited to see the shortened tickers.  For the summer 2012 ladies, your time is getting so close!!  I am so excited for you all and want to wish you the best best of luck on your big day and a lifetime of happiness!  I miss you girls!!

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I was counting down the days to my wedding.  Time sure does fly. 

As you can probably tell by my ticker, our little bundle of joy will be arriving in just a few short months and we are trying desperately to unload all of our leftover wedding goodies.  I still have a ton of stuff listed on my "Garage Sale" site and have many many more items that I haven't gotten around to listing yet.  If you are in need of or interested in any items, please let me know.  I'm in Liverpool but can meet up pretty much anywhere in CNY.  For those of you who don't know me or remember me, I had a winery themed wedding with the color Lapis (deep dark purple) and silver.  I have 4 huge wine glasses that I don't think I have pictured, hundreds of wine corks and lots and lots of various other wedding items up for grabs.

I would love to say that I'll be around more frequently, but with my new job, new hours and  soon-to-be newborn, that's probably not the case.  :(

If you need to reach me, please feel free to email mrandmrsboles@yahoo.com or scope out my "Wife Life" blog, which I update sporadically.  lol

Lots of love and again, best wishes.
Monica
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hello strangers!!! (And a quickie for sale blurb)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards