Canada-Ontario
Options

Large Guest List

Does anyone have any tips for managing a large guest list? Our guest list has surpassed 600 and I am overwhelmed. In our family, weddings are large such that the guest list will unlikely shrink. 

Re: Large Guest List

• Options
    I would suggest a wedding planner. They can help with so much. It was hard enough planning a much, much smaller wedding.
    Wedding planners also know many people in the industry and can often get better deals on things and know reputable vendors.

Other than that, I'm not really sure. Have fun and enjoy the planning.
  • Options
    I concur with blush - a wedding planner will definitely help you out because they'll be the ones managing the guests as they arrive, so one less worry on your list.  If you'd like the name of one, I hired Leena from Let's Party Consultants.  She's amazing and much more well-priced than others I checked out.
  • Options
    are you talking about managing the seating arrangements or just in general how to manage the guests?
  • Options
    WOW I feel for you! I have 300 and we are going crazy... def inlist the help of a wedding planner / coordinator and your mom if you can... goodluck :)
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards