Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF

I flame general exhaustion. I think I am overly stressing about WR things right now.
At least RSVP's are trickling in! YAY!

Re: FFF

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:a86fb8fc-278e-474b-9b29-b17ff6b60c87">FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame general exhaustion. I think I am overly stressing about WR things right now. At least RSVP's are trickling in! YAY!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

<div>But it's almost here yaaaaay!</div><div>
    </div><div>I got nothin'.  Today is the last day before finals.  Even my 7th period, whose sole purpose in life seems to be to get off task and never do work, got a ton of stuff done for review yesterday.</div><div>
    </div><div>I guess I flame that I've packed most of my cooking/eating implements, so I'm pretty much eating out from now until June 2.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    I flame my FI for all of a sudden wanting a grooms cake and busting the wedding cake budget. Although I'm glad to see him so excited over a cake and funny thing is he really doesn't like sweets.
    I am glad it's Friday and I have the weekend off.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I got nothing. Today is the little guys first field day, so I'm excited to go watch this craziness for most of the day. Yippee for RSVPs and cake!!
  • Options
    My flame is that I am so effing nervous right now that I'm already shaking like a leaf and my stomach keeps flip-flopping. :(  I think I need a chill pill, lol.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Amy what are you doing on the interwebz??? Go get married!!! :-) :-)
    Especially because imma need to see those pics.
    CONGRATS again! You deserve to enjoy this day and not let ANYONE ruin it. Just be blissfully, ridiculously, unapologetically gleeful the entire day!
  • Options
    LOL Carrie, one of those things that I just need a distraction that makes it feel like day-to-day life right now because I really am already shaking like a leaf!  Why, I have no idea.  I can just imagine myself tripping on my dress or something ridiculous like that.  Oooo boy, deep breaths, deep breaths!
  • Options
    Oh, Amy, I wondered how everything was going last night at Jorg's.  Can't wait to hear about it!

I also flame that I'm not done packing.  I ran out of bubble wrap and other cushions.
    Anniversary

• Options
    ejheartejheart member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:f6ae7b9d-2922-4237-a9cd-2998f941dc20">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL Carrie, one of those things that I just need a distraction that makes it feel like day-to-day life right now because I really am already shaking like a leaf!  Why, I have no idea.  I can just imagine myself tripping on my dress or something ridiculous like that.  Oooo boy, deep breaths, deep breaths!
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

Aww..this will SO be me! Are you alcohol-free now? I can't remember...but if not, I was going to suggest a beer. I know it sounds weird but sometimes it helps me when my stomach is funky, and it can't hurt with nerves. :) If not, um maybe a hot chocolate? Something warm and soothing?

It will be great and you be will be gorgeous, so no need to worry! If you trip then whoever is walking you down the aisle will most definitely hold you up! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Amy ~ everything is going to be awesome! LOVED Carrie's suggestion, well said!
  • Options
    Ugh ugh ugh ugh.  Now I flame parents.

Here's what your kid can do to improve his grade:
    Participate in class instead of distracting his classmates, arguing with me, or insulting my intelligence.
    Take notes over the reviews we do.
    Grow the eff up.

You declined special services for your child.  Which means he doesn't get any.  Period.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Professor -- I could never be a teacher for that reason.  I don't have the patience and the willingness to not open my big fat mouth and say what I think.  It takes a REALLY special person with a big heart to be a teacher, and I'm not one of em!

Thanks, ladies. :)  Winechic -- nope, I'm not alcohol-free, though I try to not drink in front of FI or or come home smelling like it.  Melody was like, "Girl, if it hits the fan, we'll do ya just like we did Kathleen and take you in bathroom, get you a few tequila shots, rinse that out with some Scope, and back into the room we go!" LOL!
  • Options
    Amy it will be great and you will not trip. Have a great time and relax. A beer might be helpful if you can sneak one ;
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:1edb64ef-2a93-4306-b610-77e07ecfd2f3">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amy it will be great and you will not trip. Have a great time and relax. A beer might be helpful if you can sneak one ;
    Posted by ktwed1[/QUOTE]

Even if you do trip, you will just laugh and be happy and still get married.  ;)  And then someday you will tell your grandchildren how you were so excited to marry your hubby that you tripped over yourself!
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:737b6961-8c79-4d01-b166-0980e062a6cd">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:FFF : Even if you do trip, you will just laugh and be happy and still get married.  ;)  And then someday you will tell your grandchildren how you were so excited to marry your hubby that you tripped over yourself!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

YEP. There is a part of me that wants our two 4 year old flower girls to get into a small tiff or run around crazy during their moment to shine...  just so we have a funny story to mortify them with later!
  • Options
    I might be moving rooms.  While I would hate to have to move all my stuff (I've been in this room since 2002), I would love to be out of the hot zone (I'm the closest classroom to the office). 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:d5a2727b-5fff-430d-8410-6cd0ea088ef6">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:FFF : YEP. There is a part of me that wants our two 4 year old flower girls to get into a small tiff or run around crazy during their moment to shine...  just so we have a funny story to mortify them with later!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Have you checked out the McG blog today?  REALLY cute pic of the ringbearer/flower girl that MIGHT be along these lines.
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:1bae7871-477f-4d79-8bf3-40ce1d10c50d">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:FFF : Have you checked out the McG blog today?  REALLY cute pic of the ringbearer/flower girl that MIGHT be along these lines.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

YES I saw that! That is my DREAM. Is that weird??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:d5a2727b-5fff-430d-8410-6cd0ea088ef6">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:FFF : YEP. There is a part of me that wants our two 4 year old flower girls to get into a small tiff or run around crazy during their moment to shine...  just so we have a funny story to mortify them with later!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Haha -- we have two 4-year old ring bears and two 2-year old flower girls.  I was worried about the boys getting down the aisle, last night those two little guys held the sign and looked like pros, they were so good!  The girls, on the other hand, either ran down the aisle screaming with excitement or burst into tears, LOL. It'll be interesting!

</div>
  • Options
    I flame the pigeon that followed me around the gas station parking lot. (birds and squirrels are on my "things i fear" list)

winechic - I miss field days! why can't adults have them?

Amy - ditto to what everyone else is saying! relax and go get married!! :-)
  • Options
    We aren't having any little ones on our wedding but I wouldn't put it past my 20 yr. old daughter to do something goofy
  • Options
    Yes! Amy, I love Melody! Dont tell me you're nervous because that's making me nervous! Sorry I missed out yesterday, this will be another PR 1. I effing flame my Dreams. I had multiple dreams last night about anything and everything that could go wrong crazy ex bfs, my crazy mother. It was terrible. 2. Minor but my suite overlooks the jail. Romantic right? Now on to the fun stuff glad you finally got a boat winechic! I bet you guys will really enjoy that this summer! GL on moving Amanda! And yay Ash for Aruba. I am sure it was a tough decision between that and El Paso. Wish me luck as I entertain 12 of my family members today!!! Again, best wishes Amy!!!
  • Options
    Ugh, I know I don't usually post in the daily threads, but I flame the Beauty Board and it's giganic Sally Hansen signage.  It's distracting.  Plus I asked to quit being the mod months ago and they still have me listed so I feel some obligation to keep posting.  But the Sally Hansen logo might just run me off.

Amy, everything will be fine.  And even if it's not perfect, at the end of the day, you'll still be married.  Here's hoping the power doesn't go out!  ;)
  • Options
    I flame myself for not being in shape. I went back to work yesterday (I do summer camp every year to pad my savings) and 3 hours of playing tag/dodgeball/kickball and I. cant. move.
    Married 6/23/2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    ejheartejheart member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:0f073295-2537-4b75-bf73-116786e4018f">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I flame myself for not being in shape</strong>. I went back to work yesterday (I do summer camp every year to pad my savings) and 3 hours of playing tag/dodgeball/kickball and I. cant. move.
    Posted by caitlintaylor07[/QUOTE]

Haha THIS! I am in the same boat (kinda). I've finally gotten my butt into gear and started working out again. My dress is kind of slinky so I'm really going to need to be in shape to make it look good. Well, I worked out Tues, Wed, Thurs. this week and I am seriously pathetically sore! Somehow even yoga made me sore! (I didn't realize that was possible.) Ridiculous. Hopefully it will be worth it in 4 months though!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm flaming this day for going so slow.
  • Options
    I flame the new girl at work fresh out of college where I 'go out'. Dude, I'm 27, I go out to the library and Target, leave me alone and stop judging.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1edb5063-b243-4e02-ae34-a6d9aac407e2Post:4c232fbd-2973-4a79-ac64-6e205166dd36">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'm flaming this day for going so slow.
    </strong>Posted by ktwed1[/QUOTE]

All of this!! I leave at 2pm on Fridays and this has been by far the slowest day this week! It doesn't help that I'm going to pick up my wedding dress. So anxious!
  • Options
    do bee do bee do.... waiting for the MUA.  This day is going simultaneously slow and fast for me.  And this hairspray smells McNasty.
  • Options
    Amy you are cracking me up!
  • Options
    arco13arco13 member
    First Comment
    It's technicialy no longer Friday, but this feels flame worthy:

I flame the following tips I recieved at work tonight:

$5 on $48
    $3 on $43

and the big winner of the evening...

$1.50 on $50.

Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board