Favors
Options

Favors?

Im thinking that were not gonna use favors...bad??? i just think its a waste of money for us...i still plan to get gifts for the bridal party but i just dont know about  the favors. Ill be sending thank you cards to everyone for coming but i think that just about does it...Im still kinda up in the air about it..were trying to have the cheapest wedding but it still be our dream wedding. So i want to cut out the not so important stuff...suggestions?

Re: Favors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know we are going to do favours for our wedding but I don't think you need to have them. It is your wedding do what you like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No one will miss the favors if they aren't there.  Cutting them out is a great way to save money.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say if it's not important to you, then don't do it! Most people won't even realize they didn't get a favor.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favors-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:7c89079a-469f-40fe-9077-2e49ab46e53fPost:9e681d71-4e5e-4a3a-9dfd-7a87fd80774f">Re: Favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No one will miss the favors if they aren't there.  Cutting them out is a great way to save money.
    Posted by CassieeK[/QUOTE]
    I agree with this entirely.<div>
    </div><div>We are trying to decide if we are having favors or not. If we do, we will DIY them to save money. </div>

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding this weekend that had no favors.  No one even thought about favors.  They were definitely not missed at all!
  • Options
    jenfer213jenfer213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! No favors then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards