Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Giving up on vendors ??

This might be more of a rant but it's really starting to irk me that some vendors are SO hard to get ahold of! I just don't understand it .. I understand that they're busy but if I got emails that were pretty much saying "hello, I want to give you thousands of dollars for you to perform a service" , I would respond rather quickly ? just frustrating !

Anyways though, when to move on? There are a few vendors that I've done research on (and love what I saw), emailed them 3, 4 times over the past couple of months but then can never get a response or quote... Grr!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Giving up on vendors ??

• Options
    Man!!  I got pretty good customer service from all of mine but some were slower than others.  Do you mind letting us know who you're having some challenges us with??  This may help ladies let them know what kind of service to expect. Sometimes after you sign the contract, they have an entire new way of doing business.
  • Options
    Have you tried calling any of them? Some people just aren't good at responding to emails. I agree it's very annoying and in this day and age any business should be good at it by now but some just aren't. If your heart is set on these vendors give them a call. It's harder to ignore a phone call.
  • Options
    Agree that if you really want a particular vendor give them a call.  We ended up switching vendors because our first pick did not respond to emails and we were planning a long distance wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards