Colorado-Denver
Options

BM Rant...

Ok so i started with 6 BMs and we had the same number of GMs so everything was even, and now as we are getting close to the wedding and time to start ordering the dresses everyone is backing out. I have lost two so far. Ya i understand they are my out of town girls, but still. Now i'm stressing cuz I dont want to just add in girls that i'm not really close to just to make it even again, and i can not ask my Groom to ask his friends to drop out. Is this really something I need to stress over??? I need a vaca I think

Re: BM Rant...

• Options
    spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nobody cares how many bridesmaids or groomsmen you have. don't worry about it.  don't ask GM to drop out and don't ask people to be BM just so you have the same number.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Un-even sides are fine.  Don't ask anyone to drop out and don't ask any of your friends to be replacement bridesmaids.  You can definitely be bummed that two of your friends dropped out, but it is really nothing to stress over. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's just fine if the sides are uneven.  I have 4 on my side and FI has 3 on his.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't see an issue with it my sister had 2 BM's and her Husband had 1 GM.

maybe talk to the two who backed out and see if you guys can work somethiing out if it's that important to have even sides.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards