Connecticut

The Beauty Bar for MUA?????

Hello Ladies :

I just booked the Beauty Bar to do my makeup for my wedding, and I was wondering if any of you have used them, and what you thought? I havent even done a trial so Im a little nervous. I had called a couple other places and either they didnt have my date available or they were too expensive so I decided to quick book someone so I at least had an MUA. Hopefully they are good.....crossing my fingers

Re: The Beauty Bar for MUA?????

• I also have the Beauty Bar booked for my wedding (9/22). I had my trail last month with them, for the most part I was happy. The only thing that annoyed me was they put my trial in the book for the wrong day and time so when I arrived at the salon it was closed. Lucky the office next to them was able to get a hold of the owner and it was worked out. She also tired to make it right by taking money off.
  • I haven't used them for hair or makeup so I can't comment on that, but I would not use them for spray tanning if you planned to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've used The Beauty Bar for my engagement shoot 2 weeks ago, I've booked them for my wedding as well and they have been so amazing. I haven't had any issues, I know they explained to me earlier that they were going to start using an electronic scheduling system to confirm dates/times so maybe that was the issue with the other bride. Other then that I've been spray tanned by them and it lasted 2 weeks! I know though that they don't do them in the salon anymore only on location. I had a horrible experience with another in location team before choosing The Beauty Bar so I say to each it's own. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards