Christian Weddings
Options

New to the Board!

I am happy I found you all, it will be nice to talk about things with other engaged Christians and not worry about as much controversy as I have seen on the other boards. :) I have been "lurking" for a few weeks, but haven't posted anything... I enjoy reading the discussions, but now I will join in! I am recently engaged to my best friend, (December 7th,) and I can't wait to marry him this summer! Well, just wanted to introduce myself.
I can't wait to marry my best friend! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to the Board!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did post on the June board and my local board, but as no one replied, I don't think they count. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, glad you posted.  I know we have a bunch of lurkers on here, and it's nice to finally "meet" them!  Welcome.  I just joined the board in October or so.  Feel free to jump on in!  I will echo you on the lack of "controversy" (aka drama) on this board... we have some lively discussions from time to time, but overall I am really impressed by the level of respect that most of the PP's give to everyone here.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hah! Thanks... :) I don't mind debate and differing opinions, but I do believe everyone should be treated with respect. I appreciate it when posters are nice even if they disagree! I am looking forward to being able to throw some ideas around here. We are having a fairly short engagement so I am already up to my ears in planning. :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! You will love this board. Let us know if you need any opinions about anything. My wedding is this summer too! When is yours? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards