Illinois-Chicago

Spray tan around the Schaumburg area

Hi all!
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good spray tan place around the Schaumburg area?  I'd rather not drive all the way downtown for one.

Thanks!

Re: Spray tan around the Schaumburg area

• madelineryanmadelineryan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gone to Ultimate Exposure. Close to Higgins and Roselle.  They have the Versa Spa tan there.  Versa Spa anywhere is your best bet.  DON'T get a mystic tan.  I tried it out once before and I was orange and streaky.  But I've done the Versa Spa spray tan a couple of times on level 2 and everytime it has looked great! 
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with PP - do Versa Spray tan instead of mistic, it is much better!

This prob doesn't help right now, but this Thursday I am getting a spray tan done at Beaute by Sylvie Salon in Geneva. They recently had a groupon for 2 spray tans, and it's a person that sprays you and not a machine. Not sure if you would be willing to go that far, but I can let you know how it is on Thursday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tiffcopetiffcope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips girls!  Lawyerlover- would love to hear how your tan turns out on Thursday!
  • edited December 2011
    So I got my spray tan yesterday. It went well, the girl who did it was very nice and did a good job, but the color isn't very dark. It almost seems as though I need a second coat to really show a tan. It looks more natural than orange which is good, I was just expecting to look a little darker. Since I got it for half price on groupon it was worth it, but I don't know that I would pay $30 to have it done there again. HTH :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards