Massachusetts-Boston

menu at indian pond country club

I recently went to the menu tasting at Indian Pond, but we weren't offered too many of the entree options to taste. I was wondering if anyone could recommend great food choices they either had at their wedding or had at someone elses wedding?

I was hoping for suggestions about which chicken, pork, or steak options people enjoyed.

I would appreciate any opinions!

Thanks!

Re: menu at indian pond country club

• plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a NY strip there that was excellent. They also served this warm polenta plated appetizer that was delicious. Additionally, the standout passed appetizer were these asparagus wrapped in smoked salmon and cream cheese. I might have eaten 5-8 of those because they were delicious. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at Indian Pond and had fantastic food!  We had a scrod dish and the grilled pork tenderloin.  The pork was to die for.  I know we had a lot of turned heads because we did not offer chicken but not one person said anything but positive comments about the food. It was a little difficult since we weren't able to try either of these at the tasting, but, like I said, we LOVED everything!

Additionally, we had the tomato and mozzarella salad, crab cake and a bunch of apps.  The app that was the biggest hit for us were the scallops wrapped in bacon and the mini sliders.

You will have a wonderful time at Indian Pond!  Prior to our wedding, we only heard wonderful reviews about the venue and after our wedding we now know why.  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards