New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I've turned into a total lurker and I never post anymore.

I also confess that I put up a huge fit about table cloths until FI said we could get them for the reception. I have an appointment this Saturday to pick some out!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm hoping my shower is this weekend or next because the suspense is starting to kill me!

I also confess that FI better get moving with the job hunt before I wring his neck.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Confess that I wish I involved more of my bridal party more in the planning / creation process of projects.  I has one of my girls over last night to assemble the mock candy buffet and centerpieces, not only did it go by much faster, but it was a lot of fun involving someone else. 
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I feel like a huge blob today. The rain has made me so unmotivated and there is a lot of things I needed to get done. I guess there is always tomorrow
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that while visiting fiances" Auntie" in Sudbury, Massaachusettes,  I suddenly found myself wondering wtf don't we just get married here in this beautiful 'many' square feet house and professionally sculptured yard including lighted coy (SP?) pond.  I mean, seriously, I landscape for a living and this place has me in awe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards