Missouri-St Louis
Options

Bee Tree Park weddings!! questions!! please help!!

So I booked our wedding at Bee Tree Park in South County for next July, has anyone on the knot gotten married there??? or know anyone that has??

If so where did you or the bride you knew get dressed?? there is no access to the mansion on site, and the restrooms are way to small? anyone have any suggestions, should we rent a tent, are their good hotels nearby to get a room at for the day??? please help!! I'm in love with the site but I need a place for me and my bridesmaids to get dressed!!

Re: Bee Tree Park weddings!! questions!! please help!!

• Options
    kacarotherskacarothers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I probably would just consider a hotel.  That way you have all the necessities you need readily available.
  • Options
    MrsKubes13MrsKubes13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are getting married there next October. I'm interested in hearing any info as well, or any ideas you may have. The site is gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My co-worker's daughter got married there.  She believes that they rented(maybe) the little house that's around there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there too in Septmeber 2011. We plan to get ready at our hotel and our limo is going to pick me up there and then take me to the park. There really isnt anywhere there you can get ready unless you rent an inclusive tent, but keep in mind, you are getting married in the summer, and its going to be hot and tents dont have AC. Best of luck!
  • Options
    liledwardsliledwards member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I photographed a few weddings there, and my brides got ready at their hotel/reception site. It is a beautiful place to get married! Congratulations!
  • Options
    tammowammotammowammo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please help.  Who do I contact to book a wedding at this location? I am getting ready to marry my high school sweetheart. We dated our Junior/Senior year, went our separate ways after that, and now reunited 25+ years later and deeply, madly in love. Cant wait to marry my best friend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to send bridetobemo a pm....she might not check a thread that is a year old.  But, you contact the county parks dept to book any county park
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards