Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Classic/Vintage Cars on Cape Cod for rent

Anyone know how to get a classic or vintage car for my wedding? Dont want a rolls royce through a transportation company. Looking for a  cool old car to either drive or rent with a driver. 

Re: Classic/Vintage Cars on Cape Cod for rent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is amazing! I love this idea!  Sorry I can't recommend anyone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought about doing something like this, but ultimately never followed through. When I was researching, the only thing I came up with was the Cape Cod Classics Car Club 
    http://www.capecodclassics.org/clubinfo.html
    They don't rent, per se, but if you go to one of their meet ups you can talk to owners and try to arrange something privately. It was way too much hassle for me, since we live in Boston, but if you are near a meet up anyway it could be worth a shot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you look off cape? Plymouth, Quincy, Weymouth. I know I have come across a few in my search
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kmssmkkmssmk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you !  will definitely be there when I head up to the cape!
  • Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We used Executive Limo in Falmouth.

1960ish RR for the bride & parents going to the church & bride& groom leaving.
    Stretch limo (seats 10?) for BMs & FG.

I would recomment them highly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used the Rolls Royce from Executive Transportation in West Falmouth and the car was nice, but I had a tough time getting ahold of the guy who runs the place.  And on the day of our wedding we pull up to our reception and the guy driving our Rolls told us that we owed $100.  I thought that was a little tacky.  And they rushed us to our reception because they double booked the limo for a Prom when we initially asked them if they ever double booked because we didn't want to have problems down the road, and come to find out on our wedding day they did....uh well.  I'm not bashing them, just giving my honest review.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards