Maine
Options

Flowers at a good price?

Anyone have any suggestions for wedding flowers at a good price in the Kennebunk/Wells area?

I remember someone had some recommendations earlier this year but I can't find them. Would love some inexpensive options?

Re: Flowers at a good price?

• Options
    edited December 2011

My wedding will be at Kennebunkport, and I am using Flour Event.  When is your wedding? 

• Options
    kbunkweddingkbunkwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's Dec. 3 this year. 

I don't know them but I'll definitely look them up. Are you happy with their prices?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I am very happy with her.  I put a spreadsheet together and let her know what I need and I told her my budget and she just work with my budget.  I am also using her for my cake.  She is very responsive. 
  • Options
    jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you're into DIY you can actually order flowers from Sam's Club, fiftyflowers.com, Costco, etc. They're super cheap and well reviewed if you're interested in doing the centerpieces yourself.
  • Options
    jena.n.rossjena.n.ross member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_flowers-good-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:dbf4ec06-5b54-4a4d-ad8d-90e0d64d0589Post:4ce22bfa-c065-40fe-a9ea-eca0582fa3d7">Re: Flowers at a good price?</a>:
    [QUOTE]if you're into DIY you can actually order flowers from Sam's Club, fiftyflowers.com, Costco, etc. They're super cheap and well reviewed if you're interested in doing the centerpieces yourself.
    Posted by jelenybeany[/QUOTE]
    This!<div>
    </div><div>(pics in bio of our samsclub.com DIY flowers:<a href="http://vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com/diy-flowers.html" target="_blank"> Clicky!</a>)</div>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sam's club and fiftyflowers for mine.  You get way more for your money!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about using a local farmer?  There are tons to choose from, most of which are organic.  We're super "green" so getting in-season, locally grown flowers was a must for me.  The price is not always better, but you should check it out and compare. 

We're going with Little River Farm in Buxton.  They are 100% organic.  We are picking our own flowers the day before the wedding and Nancy will do my bouquets/bouts/etc. for me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards