Missouri-St Louis
Options

Photo-journalistic Style Photography

Hi fellow knotties...I am just diving into all the wedding planning and need a photographer!  I found one that I am in love with, but the price is just ridiculous and doesnt even include rights to the pictures.  I am not interested in all of the typical, cheesy pictures, but want something creative and fun.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I could really use the help!  Thanks!

Re: Photo-journalistic Style Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    abbie with abbie takes pictures! amazing! :) hope it helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your budget? I interviewed 7 photographers, all photo journalistic style - 5 i didn't click with and 1 booked someone else before i committed. I can give recommendations based on what you're willing to spend.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    kari1105kari1105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i Kandi Photography is who we are going with. Husband / Wife team . What is your budget?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We booked with Patrick Pope Photography and he is all about the photo-journalistic style and also candid shots. He hates posed pictures and thats one of the many reasons we picked him! HTH

• Options
    kabeln220kabeln220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  We dont really have a set budget.  My mom is paying for the photographer and I am happy to pay for a portion of it if they are really good.  I would love to stick around $2000-$2500.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Pancho3 photography.  His prices are really reasonable.  http://www.pancho3.com/weddings/#/page/a680/photo-galleries
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Ron Klein.  He mostly just photojournalistic style and is affordable and really talented.  He does commercial photography as well as weddings so he knows his stuff and is very nice.  He has a website too.
  • Options
    cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Lisa with Forever Yours Images. You can find her facebook and The Knot. She does a little bit of everything, and is always looking for brides who want something creative and fun. Her most expensive package is $2000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards