Not Engaged Yet
Options

**ELY**

Come back, we miss you!!

Re: **ELY**

• Options
    I was JUST thinking about her last night. Did something happen?
  • Options
    I was just about to do the same thing!
    Ely you are missed a ton!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    I thnk she's just been busy outside of the Knot.  I'm sure she'll come back once she has time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ely-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef67348d-b39c-469d-8054-e6b08cca75e6Post:dd195869-afe5-4ea1-9dee-90b5b92bb611">Re: **ELY**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thnk she's just been busy outside of the Knot.  I'm sure she'll come back once she has time.
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

This, she's been moving.

• Options
    Hi! A little bird told me to come check the boards, lol. I'm still around. We just finished moving into our new place. We still have a few things to unpack and organize, but we're settled in for the most part and we just turned in our keys to the old place today.

I've also been trying to focus more on actually working while I am supposed to and also not spend so much time on the computer, lol, so I don't post as much, but I still lurk from time to time.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ely-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef67348d-b39c-469d-8054-e6b08cca75e6Post:62ef5e69-d2f9-40c8-bc8f-fc2fa7bdf8d9">Re: **ELY**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! A little bird told me to come check the boards, lol. I'm still around. We just finished moving into our new place. We still have a few things to unpack and organize, but we're settled in for the most part and we just turned in our keys to the old place today. I've also been trying to focus more on actually working while I am supposed to and also not spend so much time on the computer, lol, so I don't post as much, but I still lurk from time to time.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey Ely! Missed you and your motivational posts!</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ely-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef67348d-b39c-469d-8054-e6b08cca75e6Post:a73c1151-666b-4f97-9fb9-a0963bcc5c39">Re: **ELY**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **ELY** : Hey Ely! Missed you and your motivational posts!
    Posted by mymissingpuzzlepiece[/QUOTE]

Thanks! : ) I missed you guys too! And you guys can always start your own motivational posts too and motivate each other! : )
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards