Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Keith Leavitt - Cape Tunes DJ

Has anybody used Keith Keavitt from Cape Tunes before? Scott is unavailable so he recommended Keith, one of his other DJ's. We are interested in meeting with a potential DJ first, but it seems hard for us and Keith to touch base and find a date that works. I would love any feedback if anyone had him DJ their wedding. Thanks!

Re: Keith Leavitt - Cape Tunes DJ

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Carrie,  Cape tunes is awesome, I have worked with both of them, I am sure you will be very happy with Keith (o;
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keith is going to be doing my wedding and Im wicked excited, I wasnt able to meet up with him, but I did talk to him on the phone, he seems really nice, and really professional! and came highly recommended from my venue!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, if you're able to get Keith, then book him. I had him for my wedding and he did a great job and was very friendly and professional, he kept the dance floor going the entire night! Scott had told us that he considers Keith to be one of his best DJ's and that Scott has observed Keith on many occassions and feels that he takes a lot of what he does as a DJ from Keith. He had also told me that he wishes he could use Keith more frequently but usually he books him last because he wants to spend more time with his family.
    Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards