New Hampshire

Checks.....and 12 days to go....!!

I really can't believe it...I feel like I've entered a strange surreal state of mind...IS THIS HAPPENING!? <3 Ahhh! I have been engaged for about 14 months so I can't believe it!

So this weekend I finished the centerpieces, table numbers, seating chart, drove to NH to collect sand for our sand ceremony. (My sand is from Pearly Pond in Rindge, NH...his is from Revere Beach, MA). Wrapped presents for bridal party, bought rehearsal dress and shoes, mailed thank you cards from my shower on the 4th (which was awesome.)

And now we wait!! I will post pictures. I am collecting the knottie sign from JennLaura my wedding weekend and will then be looking to pass it on!

Photobucket

Re: Checks.....and 12 days to go....!!

• I was just thinking about you before I signed on.  I knew it was getting close!  That is so exciting.  12 days!   Can't wait to see your pictures.  Have a great wedding!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Congrats on the Checks!!! How exciting, only 12 days away!!

P.S. I am dreading the seating chart!
  • Congrats, so exciting!!!  I LOVE the twist on the sand, making it from places specific to you two.  I hope the rest goes off without a hitch for you!
  • You're getting sooooo close.  So exciting!  Enjoy every minute.  We passed the sign on to JennLaura.....and now she's passing it on to you!  Be sure to add your initials and date to the top using a sharpie.  It's fun to take photos with it.  This is from last September with the sign.

September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • The seating chart was time consuming...but for us it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. There are only maybe 2 tables where we had to combine random people, but I think everyone will be fine.

Oh I'm so excited about the sign!

Tomorrow I can start checking the 10 day forecast...hahaha! Since we've been having such beautiful days, we might even be able to have the ceremony outdoors!! *fingers crossed*
    Photobucket
  • That's so exciting!  I cant wait to see pictures.  Are you having the new drapes and uplighting?  They called me about it the other day.  I can't wait to use the infamous knottie sign September 8th.
  • Yes! Using the drapes and uplighting! I'm very excited about them! I will most certainly post pictures!
    Photobucket
  • So excited for you!  I am definitely going to be watching for your updates!  Am I the next for the sign after you?  I am April 28
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, Spree, I think you are next after me! I will meet you anywhere you want to pass it off! :)
    Photobucket
  • We can figure it out afterwards.  There is plenty of time!  What town do you live in?

I am so happy for you!  I did a little weather stalking on your behalf haha.  I hope it is everything you have dreamed of :)
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards