August 2012 Weddings
Options

Transportation - Check - PIP

We are so excited to have this checked off of our list! We booked a Limo Coach that will be our day of transportation. What we liked about a limo coach versus just a limo was tha space inside. With this we can actually stand up and move around. Our package include the little red carpet rolled out and a just married sign on the back! And we will be giving them champagne to have on the limo when they pick us up! So excited!!

Picture of the inside:

What the outside will look like (which is not as nice as a regular limo, but the inside is our favorite!:

Re: Transportation - Check - PIP

• Options
    NIce....congrats on the check! If you dont mind what does something like this cost an hour? I was thinking of doing something like this .
    Anniversary
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    No problem. It is $180 an hour. And they have a two hour minimum. This includes the tax and gratuity though. So, we though it was a great deal for our area.
  • Options
    Congrats on your check!! We went with a limo bus, they were running a special and we got ours for $80/hr, but doesn't include gratuity.
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats! It's very nice inside, you're going to feel like luxury! We booked our tranportation, also, which is a Chyrsler 300 model stretch limo. We are paying 150/hour for 3 hours, which is the minimum, which includes tax/grat. charges.
  • Options
    Ooh, I really like that! I love that you can stand up. And that's not a bad price, either!
  • Options
    Thanks for the pricing info...going to get quotes here in CA!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards