Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Reminder: December Get Together

Hi, ladies!

I am reposting this because it fell off to the second page of the board and, with all the bugs with the new board, I know some Knotties haven't been checking in as much. Everyone is invited. :)

I think a few of you said you will be in town for the holidays, so I set up a December GTG availability board rather than constantly going back and forth in an email thread. Anyway, this site will take all of our availablity and compile it to tell me what days most people are available/in town.

http://whenisgood.net/dhkkpd

I started if off with the days I'm going to be in, but admittedly, my plans are flexible, so if you hate the days suggested here, let me know.

Please type in your Knottie name and your real first name under "Your Name"

Under comments, leave your email address so we can keep the date/place off the board for safety reasons.

All daytime/nighttime/weekend knotties are welcome and new ladies too, of course!

Re: Reminder: December Get Together

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Responded!  Thanks for setting this up!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for taking care of this ladies! I'm so excited - our office is closed between christmas and new year's, so work can't keep me from a GTG this time!
  • Options
    pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I replied, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss it due to Honeymooning...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I *suppose* honeymooning is a good excuse. I'll let it slide this time! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards