California-Los Angeles

Outdoor wedding in February

Hi, I am having my wedding 02/18/2012, in Los Angles, CA. Does anyone think this is a bad idea? I will have a tent and solar heating lamps. I have never been to Southern California so I really don't know.

Re: Outdoor wedding in February

• edited December 2011
    Hi, I am having my wedding 02/18/2012, in Los Angles, CA. Does anyone think this is a bad idea? I will have a tent and solar heating lamps. I have never been to Southern California so I really don't know.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you check out the average highs and lows for that time of year?  You can get that information from Weather.com.  Generally, a high below 60 or above 90 is not great (IMO). 

Tent and heating lights sound like good plans in case of rain or cold.  Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in LA, and it does get cold here.  If your wedding is in the evening, it will be very chilly.  Rainy season here is Dec-March.

You can check with the local board for LA to the left.
  • heather4582heather4582 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have lived in southern california.  I now live in Seattle and it does not get cold in LA, unless you live in LA.  Cold to LA is in the 60s.  You will be fine, especially if you have heat lamps too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards