Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invite

What do you think, hopig this is close to being right,  I want to start printing this weekend.  A little information, we are not doing a separate reception card, and the chapel is a non-denomination chapel but we are having a reverand marry us.

Photobucket

Re: Invite

• It is pretty hard to read, but from what I can make out there are a few things I would change. Like PP said, if you are putting together with their parents, adding all the names below looks too crowded and isn't necessary. Plus the fact that you have together with their parents first and then the parents names listed below that just doesn't make any sense. either have it be mr and mrs xxx and mr and mrs xxxx request the honor of your presence at the marriage of xxx and xxx or whatever OR have it just say together with their parents bride and groom request... etc.

there should be an "and" in the year so it read two thousand and ten and I couldnt make out your time but there should be an "at" before it and read in the afternoon or evening, ex: at half past two o'clock in the afternoon. or at half past five o'clock in the evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards