Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

hair trial - help horrible experience

I had a horrible hair trial yesterday with Smart & chic bride (Yvonne) the end result was nothing close to my photos or the look I was going for. ( I left in tears) she has offered to do a second trial guaranteeing I will be happy with my day of hair. I'm very nervous about working with her after yesterday. Do I request a new stylist ?
Anyone have any similar experience or advice?

Re: hair trial - help horrible experience

• Options
    Not sure if you've already had the second free trial or not by now. How long did your trial go? Did you feel like it went long enough or did it feel like she was rushing? My hair/makeup trial with Kira at Muse took 3.5 hours, and it surprisintly like the hair picture I printed out. Did Yvonne stop several times in the trial for you to get up and go look in the mirror at your makeup and your hair? If she didn't, make sure you ask to see what your eyes look like after she does that part, or your lips, or blush, and then your hair, etc. etc. She should be redoing things like lips or eyes based on your feedback during the trial if they aren't looking right.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards