Michigan-Detroit

Elite Entertainment

I need help! I'm trying to decide between Ellite Entertainment and Mike Staff Productions for dj services, any feedback about either would be great...good, bad, experiences. Thanks!

Re: Elite Entertainment

• We just booked Elite...saw them at a wedding last summer, and liked them.  I think they are really similar, maybe just personal preference. 
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Most of my sister's friends used Elite and that is who we used. They aren't super cheap but our DJ (Jon Foster aka DJ Kool-Aid) was great. They are very organized and have all their ducks in a row. If you are interested in photobooths and/or photography/videography they also offer packages to include those.

I'd recommend them for sure.
    June 16, 2012
  • We are using Elite Entertainment, we booked DJ Jon Foster, and Amy Kurrie as a photographer. However, we also looked at Mike Staff since I knew a fair amount of people who had used them as well, when comparing prices, we found that Elite offered more for a little bit of a cheaper price vs Mike Staff.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone for your input, hoping to make a decision soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards