Alabama

Venue

anyone thinking about having their wedding at annabella at cedar glen? I have heard good and bad things.
Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venue

• lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought about it, but my guest list is way too big for it! We will have AT least 150 and probably 200, so there wasn't any way to squeeze.
    I have a friend who wanted to get married there and so she checked the availability as soon as she got engaged, and they were already booked. I believe that was about 10 before the date they had set, so it books really quick!
    If my guests who fit, I would go for it though! I think it is a beautiful place!
    Good luck!!
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in July. We did go ahead and book it a year and a few months ahead of time. So far they've been great. I wish they had a nicer space indoors for a ceremony, but I think it'll go well. Plus they have a lot of resources and vendors that they can help you with. Our DJ was only $400 because he has a special discount for weddings at Annabella.
    imageAnniversary
  • JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot we are so excited about going up there. It is between there and quail creek golf course. 
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there.  We didn't have any major problems.  We booked probably about 16 months in advance.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in June 2012. I was wondering ladies how Hartley D.J. services were and also the cartering? We will probably have close to the max with the guests. Did either of you have 150+ guests, if so do you think it flowed well? I'm a little scared. Thanks!! And Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards