California-Central

Kennolyn Hacienda in Santa Cruz! Who's gotten married here???

Hey Girls! My Fiance and I recently got engaged and are frantically looking for a place to host our wedding in about 8 months! We've looked at a few places that simply hvaent blown us away, but this Thursday we're going to visit Kennolyn Hilltop Hacienda in SC! Just wondering if anyone has gotten married here before and can give me some insight, opinions, pictures??? Anything! Thank a bunch!

Kaila
The Future Mrs. Kaila Walls!

Re: Kennolyn Hacienda in Santa Cruz! Who's gotten married here???

• Kae&DerekKae&Derek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Girls! My Fiance and I recently got engaged and are frantically looking for a place to host our wedding in about 8 months! We've looked at a few places that simply hvaent blown us away, but this Thursday we're going to visit Kennolyn Hilltop Hacienda in SC! Just wondering if anyone has gotten married here before and can give me some insight, opinions, pictures??? Anything! Thank a bunch!

Kaila
    The Future Mrs. Kaila Walls!
  • edited December 2011
    I am writing only because I live down the street from there. It's beautiful area and I have a friend that is getting married there next year. From the photographers pages that I found when I searched Kennolyn Camp Wedding it looks beautiful. I know we always have great weather at my house and I am only a 2 minute drive. I'd say if it amazes you then go for it. It is a very popular spot here in Santa Cruz and lots of people love it. I'd say the only downside I see would be the drive up there. You'll see :) Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards