Texas-Austin
Options

6 months!

just wanted to freak out a little because i just realized that my wedding is 6 months away and i still have so much to do! at first i kept telling myself i had 11 months when we first got engaged and i still havent even picked out my dress! i just  picked out my bridesmaids dresses and i have my colors,photog, reception hall, and church but i havent done anything else.

am i missing alot of things that i still need to do? i know decor has to be done and i am working on that as well but OMG i cant believe its coming soo soon! eeeekkkkk!

Re: 6 months!

• Options
    AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    6 months, woo hoo!

Try to take some deep breaths, no need to freak yourself out right now. I would definitely focus on getting a dress, depending on where you go those can take over 4 months to come in. You might also want to look into DJ's if you haven't yet because the good ones tend to book early.

It will all come together, have fun in your last half year!!! :-)
  • Options
    sn2bmrsreddsn2bmrsredd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aggie dancer-thanks! that really helped to know. as for the DJ i really have to get on the ball for that one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I think you have everything under control. I agree to go look for a dress ASAP. If you are the kind of girl who is not picky and thinks they will find something pretty fast it should not be an issue, but I tried on over 150 before I found the right one. Also, if you are getting something that is made in another coutry it may take longer than expected. Spain for example is closed all through Decmeber so the order would not even get started on till next year. Just take care of the things that are most important to both of you and the other stuff will fall into place.  
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my Mori Lee gown from Pearl's Place and it was delivered in 3 months. The dress can be done, but it's definitely time to get moving on that! :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies, this information is so helpful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards