Honeymoon Discussions

Riviera Maya Resorts

Our TA just sent over some pricing for three resorts in Riviera Maya that she recommends: Secrets Capri, RIU Palace and Valentin Imperial Maya Resort.

Any thoughts on/experiences with these?

We're still not even sure this is where we want to go, lol. We've gone back and forth between RM, PuntaCana and Jamaica. Oy.

Re: Riviera Maya Resorts

• We got married at El Dorado Royale and it was the best resort we could of asked for.
  • FI and I are also going back and forth on RM and Jamaica. I've never been to either place but the Valentin Maya is where we're looking in RM and it looks GORGEOUS. It's got great reviews, too ... I like that it's adults-only and a no-reservations resort for dinners.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• We went to the RUI Place Riviera Maya and it was amazing. One of my favorite things was the location is within a 5 minutes walk on the beach to Playa Del Carmen. If you have any other questions message me. :-)

• We went to the Valentin and it was amazing! The beach was fantastic-- very private and huge. We loved our stay and would go back in a heartbeat. PM me if you have any questions about the place-- I'd be happy to tell you more about it.
    Photobucket
  • We visited Dreams Riviera Maya (not Tulum, but I've heard great things about Tulum too) and loved it! It was not a huge resort and not a lot of kids. It was gorgeous.
  • We stayed at Aventura Spa Palace and it was amazing! I would recommend it to anyone looking to HM in the RM.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards