Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF

Whew, it's finally Friday :)  What do you have planned for this weekend?

Re: TGIF

• Options
    Tonight DH is working late so I'm having a friend over for dinner. 

Tomorrow I'm helping an elderly woman take down her Christmas decorations and I'm not thrilled about it because she was unappreciatve when I put it all up and it took 4 hours. (I'd set something up and ask if it was okay and she'd replied "I guess it will do.") BUT I'm selling a lot of wedding stuff to a few individuals and I couldn't be happier about it!

Sunday DH is having some people over and he's making his homemade pizza of deliciousness. Mmmm.

• Options
    Tonight is, finally, our work holiday party! We're having cocktails hour and dinner at the DIA, then the after party at MGM! Also as a part of my december bonus I get a room at Atheneum Suites!!! Very excited to be kid free and enjoy an evening with grown-ups LOL. 

Saturday I am going to have dinner with a friend of mine!

Sunday, hopefully spending a relaxing day with FI! (and apparently working out after this crazy weekend of food!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It's moving weekend! Tonight and tomorrow will be all about that, hopefully with some unpacking as well. Sunday FI and I need to get ourselves to church to connect with our mentor couple and pick up the ceremony book for the wedding. Hopefully more unpacking then, too, as next week is pretty busy and I won't be around to get things set up so I'd like the place to be in decent shape by Monday.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:eacf7311-b510-4780-a686-7a829943f9a7Post:07f28f1d-0ae1-4fee-a1e2-e68db1d8bb4f">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's moving weekend! Tonight and tomorrow will be all about that, hopefully with some unpacking as well. Sunday FI and I need to get ourselves to church to connect with our mentor couple and pick up the ceremony book for the wedding. Hopefully more unpacking then, too, as next week is pretty busy and I won't be around to get things set up so I'd like the place to be in decent shape by Monday.
    Posted by Meegles4[/QUOTE]

<div>Exciting!!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:eacf7311-b510-4780-a686-7a829943f9a7Post:64145243-a76a-4fd4-b659-4275873fed24">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight is, finally, our work holiday party! <strong>We're having cocktails hour and dinner at the DIA, then the after party at MGM! Also as a part of my december bonus I get a room at Atheneum Suites!!!</strong> Very excited to be kid free and enjoy an evening with grown-ups LOL.  Saturday I am going to have dinner with a friend of mine! Sunday, hopefully spending a relaxing day with FI! (and apparently working out after this crazy weekend of food!)
    Posted by baileyleev[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This sounds incredibly awesome. And congrats on the December bonus!

</div>
  • Options
    Tonight i'm driving from Grand Rapids to Detroit, tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and a surprise party for a friend, then Sunday hopefully successfully meeting up with other T-plex Brides!
  • Options
    Tonight my FSIL and I are hitting a bunch of craft stores to finish getting all our DIY supplies for the wedding. She is doing my nails too (she does them professionally) Im hoping some dinner is involoved. Hopefully Olive garden. Im craving their soup and salad.

Tommorw FI and I have an appointment with a florist and then we are registering!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so stinkin excited for that!!

Sunday, we have no plans. I seen their was a bridal show at the palace. We dont really need to go, but I like browsing at those and getting the free samples..lol. So maybe we will hit that up.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:eacf7311-b510-4780-a686-7a829943f9a7Post:a3920c20-a805-46da-9865-33576ec44bef">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight i'm driving from Grand Rapids to Detroit, tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and a surprise party for a friend, then Sunday hopefully successfully meeting up with other T-plex Brides!
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

<div>Looking forward to meeting you Sunday!</div>
  • Options
    Tonight FI is having a poker night with some of his friends and I'm going to have a much needed night to myself. Doing absolutely nothing WR. Rent some chick flicks, take a bubble bath and just de-stress.
    Saturday we are going to our first bridal show. FMIL(or FSIL) are coming with us. FI is less than thrilled, but he's starting to come around. Then at night I have to bake Smore cookies for my family holiday party. Sunday we are making a trek to The Thumb to go to one last Christmas party. I'm excited to see my family members but not excited about the drive up there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:eacf7311-b510-4780-a686-7a829943f9a7Post:5fa5cce6-1600-430e-a01d-dc851d875d9b">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight FI is having a poker night with some of his friends and I'm going to have a much needed night to myself. Doing absolutely nothing WR. Rent some chick flicks, take a bubble bath and just de-stress. <strong>Saturday we are going to our first bridal show. FMIL(or FSIL) are coming with us. FI is less than thrilled, but he's starting to come around.</strong> Then at night I have to bake Smore cookies for my family holiday party. Sunday we are making a trek to The Thumb to go to one last Christmas party. I'm excited to see my family members but not excited about the drive up there. 
    Posted by Klyn1983[/QUOTE]

Which show are you going to? The one in Dearborn?

My FI was the one who told me about it, and I told him I would go only if he went with me and he's like "ohhhh, well maybe it was for last weekend or something, darn we missed it". It made me laugh.
  • Options
    Tonight I doubt I will do anything, I have been feeling under the weather for a few weeks and I just need rest.

Tomorrow I am going to the Allen Park Cheerleading Competition to watch my old team compete, then we will probably have a ladies night and just relax and gossip.
    Sunday is my FI's day off so we MIGHT go to the bridal show, but if we don't I will not be upset. I get stressed just thinking about planning and I just want it to all be over with.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:eacf7311-b510-4780-a686-7a829943f9a7Post:b0c2400c-c66e-4660-a826-53c89078f6dd">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF : <strong>Which show are you going to? The one in Dearborn?</strong> My FI was the one who told me about it, and I told him I would go only if he went with me and he's like "ohhhh, well maybe it was for last weekend or something, darn we missed it". It made me laugh.
    Posted by vk2204[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep, we are going to Dearborn. :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad it's Friday but at the same time I'm not.  I have to go back to the office starting next week.  I was really enjoying my vacation/work from home time.

Today just working on a paper some more, scheduling a meeting with my undergrad adviser to catch up and tell her my "new" plans for grad schools, and trying to avoid my niece while he's over.  Idk why, but I can't treat him like other kids and I LOVE kids.  With him, I just want to test him to see how 'screwed up' he is from all the things his mom did while she was pregnant with him.  With every other kid I've met, I just want to play with them.

Tomorrow one of my FI's coworkers is coming over for a while.  We'll probably go out to dinner too.

Sunday: Laundry and prep for the long week ahead.
  • Options
    Tonight is date night with FI.  :)

Tomorrow there is not too much going till we head to a friends to watch the Lions game.

Sunday we are finally registering.  Woot!  And I have intro meeting for MI bootcamp, which starts on Monday.
  • Options
    Tonight: We are headed down to Pegasus for dinner for a friends Birthday.

Saturday: I am going dress shopping with my mom to find her a dress and then watch the Lions game with fi.

Sunday: No plans maybe make some French onion soup.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: Going to the Michigan Warriors Hockey Game with FMIL/FFIL, FSIL/FBIL! (FI has an internship with them and we get free tickets!)

Tomorrow: Other than meeting up with a friend for dinner I am going to be enjoying my last non-busy Saturday before the semester really gets going and I have to spend my weekends doing homework.

Sunday: Going to my first bridal show!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards