Michigan-Detroit

Rattlesnake Club as a venue

Anyone heard anything good or bad about the Rattlesnake Club as a venue? Planning on having less than a 100 people, so I am not even sure if that is an option or not? Any good suggestions on venue that allow on a guest list of less than a 100 people on a Saturday near Detroit?

Thanks,
             MM

Re: Rattlesnake Club as a venue

• edited December 2011
    My best advice is to give them a call. It doesn't hurt to ask them. They might even be willing to give you a deal, you never know.

ETA-I should also add that it really depends on the day and the time of year you plan on having your wedding. Some reception sites (like mine) require a minimum. Try to bargan with them to see if you can work something out.
  • edited December 2011

I believe the Rattlesnake Club would be a great venue option.  It's very elegant, has great food and located off the riverfront! Go for it! i am sure it will be beautiful!

I am having my reception at the Omni Riverfront which is right next door to the Rattlesnake.

Best Wishes.

• edited December 2011
    I looked into them.. they were expensive, expensive, expensive.. but I planned on having close to 200 people.. so they may be a better option for your small event. Call them - they're probably accomodating - most places inside of the city are.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • dianegeigerdianegeiger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Detroitbride10 -  OMG, you must be the Friday wedding at the omni right before us (we're on Sunday the 10th).  Crossing my fingers for good weather that weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    They might be expensive but they include chiavari chairs, pintuck linens and centerpieces.

I went to a wedding there and it was great!
  • cgengacgenga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's actually where my fiance and I are planning on having our reception!  They actually weren't as expensive as I thought they would be.  However, I believe they have a minimum of 150, so you might want to call and find out more.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Dianegeiger
    Yes, you are correct I will be there on Friday.  Please send me a private email at detroitbride@ymail.com so we can chat and share details.  For some reason the private message feature does not work with my computer...not sure why.
  • dianegeigerdianegeiger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi detroitbride!  I just sent you an email.  Wanted to let you know here - just in case my email ends up in your spam folder, or whatever!  TTYS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards