Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Sonic Limo

Does anyone who used Sonic Limo have a direct number to Nero(sp?) or a way to get ahold of them rather than the number on their website? We are having quite the ordeal with them, and now we cannot get them to answer the phone or return our phonecalls. I'm about to head to the Better Business Bureau, but want to give them one more chance.

Here's the story: we had a limo reserved for our wedding this spring, and around Christmas, they called to cancel because the 10 person limo had been in an 'accident' and they were selling it. They referred us to a new limo company, but they ended up being about $60-70 more expensive. We asked Sonic to pay the difference because of their breach of our contract, and they agreed. Now, it has been almost 3 months of runaround. They won't pay the new company the difference, and they refuse to send us a check because they say 'we may not use it on the new limo services'. We already have a contract with the company they referred us to, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I just want Sonic to pay the new company or give us the difference. We keep being told it'll be taken care of, but it never is, and now they won't return our phone calls or answer their phone.

Re: Sonic Limo

• Just curious - do you have it in writing that Sonic is going to pay the difference?  I worked with them for our wedding and they were great, but as in all businesses if it isn't in writing, it never happened.  (not saying it is right, just want to make sure you get your butt covered incase they reneg.)

In a way, I can see their point about waiting to pay until your total is due but I also get your point as well.

• Hi there,

I work with Sonic Limo and know your story. It wasn't in an "accident" at all. It was fleet changes/upgrades.  We offered to pay the difference directly to the other company and still stand by it. Other companies would say take a hike... but because we didn't have your particular stretch anymore we offered to pay the difference. The other limo service (our affiliate) said you are confirmed and they will connect with us for the addiitonal amount.  Call Drew   952-334-3008  ext 3 tomorrow  or email info@soniclimo.com and we can explain it further to ensure you are confirmed for your date.  We refunded your deposit and we are still paying the difference for you to use another company just to ensure everything pans out.  -Adam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards