New York-Long Island

Gurney's Inn?

anyone with any experience with this venue? the pictures look lovely on their site....

thank you!!

Re: Gurney's Inn?

• Amy0817Amy0817 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for asking about this venue!  I also was looking at their website. Do you know what the pp is? I haven't emailed them yet. TIA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Its a great place! they include alot, and also you can have a bonfire during or after your wedding too! they have alot of stuff to offer. Gurneys was one of my top choices. its very beautiful there! Something to consider
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ask for John O he is awesome.  He recommended us to mike of east end entertainment we hear nothing but great things about both. I am so excited, good luck
  • edited December 2011
    my friend got married there..send me a private message and you can see her pics on her profile on another wedding message board. Gurneys is very affordable!
  • jersey0626jersey0626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Theyre brochure is available on their site that actually has all of the pricing.  I love it but it was very expensive to me for what they offered.  Starting prices without any add ons is 150pp.  The bonfire is amazing and it would certainly be my top choice if it was in my budget.  Bonfire is an extr 1000.  Basical outdoor ceremony is 2500 and indoor.outdoor deck ceremony is 1250.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards