Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Cake in dayton

I need help finding someone for my 12/31/10 cake near Dayton, OH. I have had a few suggestions but not a lot of luck. We met with Ele cake company, but was not extremely impressed. We were going to meet with the Cakery, but they close down for two weeks over christmas and NYE, so their out. Any suggestions would be great, cause we are running into a dead end! Thanks!

Re: Cake in dayton

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Dorothy Lane Market, The Cake Shop, Aunt Mandy's, or Frosted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Cake Shop Beavercreek OHIO.... AWESOME! They are doing ours.
  • Options
    Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Michelle's Custom Cakes.  Michelle Palmer (the owner) is a school teacher but in her free time, she makes wedding and special occasion cakes.  Though she does not have a TON of options, her cakes are good and at a reasonable price.  They were also a preferred vendor from our venue.

michellescustomcakes.synthasite.com

And, though I've never tried them (though they were considered), try Classic Confection Cakes.  They are also a home-bakery, from my understanding. 

www.classicconfectioncakes.com

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cakes by Jerri Deeter she is amazing works out of her home. Shes located in West Milton
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant find contact info for Jerri Deeter - does anyone have it??
  • Options
    KrisseybabyKrisseybaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frosted!! They are amazing! www.frostedbakes.com
  • Options
    headed4blissheaded4bliss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about going with Classic Confections. I've just started but I like their cake. I tried it a bridal show and it was really good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards