Christian Weddings

Unexpected Blessings

God has placed some unexpected blessings in my life lately and I just wanted to say PRAISE GOD for his way of providing.  I don't want to get prideful because I have done NOTHING to deserve these blessings.  Only God has made this possible.  He is providing some much needed financial assistance that has come through in the clutch, and some major emotional relief.  I'm a lot closer to FI's family since the past 3 days we spent with them.  The life that God provides for us is just amazing.  I know I am not worthy... there is no way I could do anything to deserve His riches.  Through God all things are possible, nothing is made without HIM.  PRAISE THE LORD!!!

And... here is a praise inspiration song for you if you want it:

(All Things are Possible, Darlene Zschech and Hillsong)
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: Unexpected Blessings

• edited December 2011
    Yay!! God is good! 
  • ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear that Kelly.  Your FI's family is wonderful.  I view his Maw Maw, Aunt, and 2 cuz's  just as my own family. His Maw Maw is a special person and super funny.  You are marrying a special person and I'm super happy for you both.  I'm glad to hear about your unexpected blessings!!! Tell FI to stop being such a stranger and come visit! And as long as I have known your FI--I know you are his blessing! You are a special person in his life and I have known that since I met you at your FI/my apartment back in 2007-- it was just a matter of time :)
  • edited December 2011
    This post made me smile! God is definitely good, and I'm glad to hear of your great blessings lately. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, thanks ladies and Ginger too!!!  (Ginger is one of my BM's and grew up with my FI, she is WONDERFUL).  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards