Massachusetts-Boston

Nail salon recommendation?

Hey girls,

So I'm in search of a good nail salon that does acrylics and gives good pedicures (like with a foot massge and all the cream...not just paint my toenails for $50!) Anyone have any recommendations?

I work in Woburn, live in Marlboro and am getting married in Londonderry, NH. I'm willing to travel into Boston or wherever for a good salon!

I've already tried Impressions, California Nails, and Tommy's in Woburn, Tip Top in Malden and Reading, and Happy Nails in Londonderry, NH.

Thanks!

Re: Nail salon recommendation?

• edited December 2011
    Have you been to the place in the Woburn Mall...Glamour Nails II. I have been going there for a while now and haev always had a pleasant experience
  • edited December 2011

I would recommend Nails and Co.  They have a location in Burlington at Wayside Commons.  I haven't been to that location, but overall I find them to be very clean and do an excellent job. 

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_nail-salon-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:0caef533-3dd2-46c9-a041-0e5b3eb5cec8Post:63b756ab-d6a1-46fa-93a1-b9a43dc107fc">Re: Nail salon recommendation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would recommend Nails and Co.  They have a location in Burlington at Wayside Commons.  I haven't been to that location, but overall I find them to be very clean and do an excellent job. 
    Posted by lanneyj[/QUOTE]

I go to the Nails and Company in Norwood and love it there.  My BP and I went there for mani/pedi's the day before the wedding and had a great experience.  I've heard that all of the ones in the chain are great--nice and clean and not too expensive
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Tina's Nails in Wakefield with my entire wedding party the morning before our wedding. I totally recommend them. There was 7 of us so they shut down their shop for the morning had a table set up for us and we were able to bring in champagne and OJ for mimosas. Their pedicures are "Spa" ones so they go the whole nine yards...regular foot massage with creams, hot stone massage for your legs and feet, some minty, aloe scrub...it was amazing! They are very reasonably priced too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I also love Nails and Co. There is also a place in Melrose that I haven't tried yet that gets great reviews. It's called Gloss and it's on Main Street.
  • edited December 2011
    There is a nail salon in that Wellington station plaza, right next to the sushi place, that does a really great job. Never had a manicure, actually, but their pedicures are the best. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards