Ohio-Toledo
Options

QOTD 6/24

Do you have kids?

If yes, how many and do you plan to have more in the future?

If no, do you plan to have kids?  How many?  How far in the future?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 6/24

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have no kids yet and hopefully not for another 4 years or so. My husband wants/needs to finish school first.  Also, we have things we want to do before kids are in the picture.  Some traveling and home updates come to mind.  We've talked about 3-4 children.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My SIL to be thinks that bc i want to get preggers right away, that im baby crazy. Im 27 yrs old. my fi is 29. I would like to ( as you said) update my home first and remodel a bit. We will also have to get some of this debt paid off first bc cost of health insurance is ATROSIOUS. And FI says were not having munchykins til i get health insurance.

Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, no kids.  And they're a 'maybe' for us.  Right now, I just don't see us with 'em, but I never say never.  

I do LOVE kids, but I enjoy giving them back to their parents too, lol!! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have 3 kids from a previous marriage.  (Ages 15,13, and 9)

FI doesn't have any of his own and really wants to start trying ASAP.  We want to have at least 2 together.

However, FI's been out of work for a while...he just got a job offer for full-time work yesterday (Thank God!!!) but for me...I want to make sure that we can afford a bigger car, a bigger house, daycare, diapers, all of that!!!  I know what it takes to raise babies...and as much as I'd love to have more I keep saying to him "Where are we going to put them?" 

We only have a 3 bedroom house for a family of 5 as it is.  So until we're ready to upgrade everything...I'm staying on birth control.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Nope!  No kiddos for us. 

And eh, I don't have a clear vision on how many children I want.  He wants two, so that is probably what we will end up with...I hope to start trying for a baby shortly after the wedding because I am getting old! 

And ha! Merin.  I love my nephews, but I also love that I can give them back to their mommy. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No kids for us.  We love to travel and are never home as it is, it wouldn't be fair for a kid to be brought into our lifestyle and neither of us are willing to change it.  (As it is, our puppy is with grandma every weekend!)  Plus, quite honestly, I am pretty selfish.  I like my naps and luxeries too much.  NIeces and nephews are good enough for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope.   but we are planning on having them within the next 2 years
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards