Connecticut

Checks checks checks - So much stuff from Etsy

I've been shopping online like it's going out of style....and a bunch of it just arrived. So excited! I got handmade flowers for my hair from an Etsy seller...they came out beautiful!

We also got our cake topper from Etsy, and that arrived yesterday:

I also ordered the clutch that I will carry on the day of the wedding (well, not so much "carry" as "keep under the table in case I need lipgloss") another handmade item from Etsy that I'm loving.

I recommend all of these Etsy sellers to anyone who is looking for good quality hand-made stuff. If anyone wants the name of the sellers just PM me!

And I had a groupon for a teeth whitening kit, so that came in the mail. And a few sundresses that I ordered from Victorias Secret, to wear on our "mini honeymoon". Every day when I come home from work, it's like Christmas with all these packages! I told FI that this is my "last hurrah" with frivolous spending...after the wedding, time to buckle down and save again. I'm becoming a shopaholic!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Checks checks checks - So much stuff from Etsy

• Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Yay for shopping! Everything looks great! I really really love the clutch.

On that note- you have a PM!  :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Wow everything looks so good! I really LOVE that clutch!
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Haha, it seems I'm not the only one in love with that clutch. I'm going to go search through etsy to find a cute clutch now. 
  • I love the cake topper and the clutch! Such great finds!
  • Mona8 - PMd you back!
  • I am completely addicted to Etsy!  What did brides do before this website?  All the items you purchased are beautiful!
  • I also ordered just about everything off of etsy.  pink cherry blossom hair accessory - SAKURA - bridal flower hair clip

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love it! Good finds :)
  • Whtara10Whtara10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I love etsy! I just got my garter and my "mrs ..." hanger in the mail. I love the mail right now! I'm gettin RSVP's and things I ordered online almost everyday! And I love your hair flowers! Im looking for something similar. And the clutch is gorgeous!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_checks-checks-checks-so-much-stuff-from-etsy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:a8f916f9-2f96-4c74-93cc-dd98de525861Post:c35f9923-cdff-4d1d-86c2-0fd8a76788b0">Re:Checks checks checks So much stuff from Etsy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love etsy! I just got my garter and my "mrs ..." hanger in the mail. I love the mail right now! I'm gettin RSVP's and things I ordered online almost everyday! And I love your hair flowers! Im looking for something similar. And the clutch is gorgeous!
    Posted by Whtara10[/QUOTE]

Thank you! You just reminded me - I also got my Mrs. hanger from Etsy, and my "Mr and Mrs" signs to hang on the back of our chairs. I've been so obsessed with Etsy since I got engaged, I'm starting to forget about things that I ordered a long time ago :) I agree about the mail...between the packages, the response cards, and a few bridal shower gifts that have been mailed to me...it's like Christmas! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards