Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Jamaica Wedding!

Has anyone been married in Negril? My wedding is comming up and im trying to get a feel for what the big day is gonna be like. I havent been to a wedding in 21 years and im 29....so i have no idea what to expect fo ra regular wedding vs. destination.
Any tips?
We will be at Couples swept away.

Re: Jamaica Wedding!

• Options
    Yes, ditto, no info but welcome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, Traci!!!
    I got married at Sandals Negril and you are going to love it!  Negril is absolutely stunning!!!  The sunsets were a big reason why we chose there and it was so breath-taking.  I say *great choice*!!!  And it's just a wonderful town too.  Nearly everyone we met was very laid-back.! 

Congrats!!!

PS
    My bio home page has a link to our wedding website.  On there I listed a bunch of things to do in/ around Negril.  If you're planning any excursions or anything it might be helpful.
  • Options
    negril is so pretty you will love it. i have been and i recommend the private resorts over the chain resorts. rock house is gorgeous as is moondance villas and moondance cliffs.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for all your input...where do i start!
    Im new to the boards and it's hard to get around on here, but im truckin along.  I will totally check out everones bio's once i find them!
    Thanks tons for everything!

Anyone going back to jamaica anytime soon?

We leave apiril 17th
  • Options
    Traci,
    I am new here too and I am also getting married in Negril, Jamaica in July 2010. I see your date is in April. I have heard a lot of great things about Negril. Looking forward to hearing about your experience there!
    Best Wishes!
    Cathy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards