DC

Calligrapher Recommendations?

I'm looking for a reasonably priced calligrapher in the DC metro area. Can anyone recommend someone?

Re: Calligrapher Recommendations?

• TheAnneTheAnne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got my invitations back from my calligrapher last week and they look AMAZING.  The calligrapher is Shawn Rich and she doesn't have a website currently but if you email me I can give you her email address.  She is very artisitc and detail oriented and can do all sorts of different styles.  Mine are very elegant and classic looking.  I am so impressed I am going to see if she can do my place cards as well.  my address is anne at grosvenor dot org.

I really can't stress how amazing she did with them.  And she is very reasonably priced and works quickly too!  Really great experience. 

I can send you a photo of one of mine if you'd like to see.  I dont have it now, but will take it tonight and can send it on.

much love to all my Golden Girls!
    My Beautiful Peanut born 9/19/12
    imageimageimage
  • SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using an Etsy seller - DancingPen.

She's charging $1.75 for outer envelopes and $.80 for the place cards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Our calligrapher wasn't local - You have to mail things to her, but she was amazing. HIGHLY recommended!!

Calligraphy by Katrina - Contact info in my bio
  • cbm3228cbm3228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My calligrapher wasn't local either- you sent her the envelopes and then she sent them back addressed.  She was OK.  Her prices were low which helped but I had a lot of international names which proved to be a bit challenging for her.

Calligraphy by Jennifer
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards